Ekaa Kenya | Private Session
Hypnotherapy Private Session
We offer training for hypnotherapy courses level one to level five done by our team of highly qualified trainers.
Why have therapy? What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a powerful approach to release unwanted behaviour patterns, negative habits and can literally help anyone get unstuck!
Traumatic incidents that occurred in our childhood, stay embedded and suppressed in our subconscious, and surface in our adult life when triggered by the environment.
This causes us to repeatedly respond in the same manner with toxic negative emotions, which limit our self-growth.
Hypnotherapy helps you to neutralize imbalanced emotions and identify core patterns, which keep reoccurring in your life.
You will gain the strength to forgive yourself and others for the past and the awareness to respond in the most appropriate manner, in alignment with your most empowering wisdom in the present moment.
We all want to experience greater happiness, health, contentment and abundance! Yet, only few ever achieve these goals! Why?
The Conscious Mind Vs. The Subconscious Mind
Because, our conscious desires are not aligned with our subconscious programs. They are speaking in different languages and cannot understand one another!
The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool gifted to mankind to create the life we want, but most of the time we let our subconscious mind work against us rather than for us.
Our mind has two parts, the conscious mind which we use on an everyday basis which gives us the processing skills to logic, rationalize, analyze. It is in this part of the mind where we store all our rules of life. Then we have our subconscious mind which is 90% of the mind being unused to only store all our experiences in life from the day we are born, in two ways, pleasure and pain. This subconscious mind is 6,000 times more powerful than our conscious mind. That is why associations in the subconscious mind is so powerful in influencing thought processes which arise in the conscious mind.
Book Your Hypnotherapy Session & Experience the Miraculous Transformation in Your Life!
Research has suggested that 5-6 sessions of hypnotherapy has shown to be equivalent to 22 sessions of counselling or 40 sessions of psychotherapy.
Benefits of Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapists recognize the integrity of the body-mind system as being one and therefore able to address any disease, be it mental – emotional – energy related or physical. Today Trained and Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapists are available, who have been effectively working for years helping people to handle various life issues.
The therapist gently guides the client to reduce his conscious faculties in order to trigger the body’s powerful mental and physical self-healing processes.
- Stopping Unwanted Habits& Addictions: Smoking, Alcohol, Food, Nail Biting.
- Release Fears & Phobias: Flying, Public Speaking, Claustrophobia, Commitment.
- Overcome Stress & Anxiety Related Issues: Anxiety & Panic Attacks, Stress Reduction & elimination, insomnia, lack of concentration
- Relationship Issues: Improving Communication, Triggering Emotions, Abuse, Marriage Counselling, Acceptance & Forgiveness.
- Positive Re-Enforcement to Adopt New Behaviours & Awaken Dormant Potential: Confidence, Self-Love, Self Esteem, Positivist, Happiness, Creativity.
- Childhood Issues & Traumas: Inner Child Therapy, Passive Aggressive Behaviour, Repetitive Mental, Emotional & Behavioural Patterns.
- Heal Emotional Issues: Anger & Irritation, Heartbreak, Sadness, Separation, Relationships.
- It is a holistic form of healing that ignites and continues spiritual evolution and understanding towards one’s on soul journey and existence.
- Regain Deeper Personal Awareness & Spiritual Growth:Connect to One’s Sacred Inner Space, Deeper Awareness of life lessons & learning karmic release & healing, energetic cord cutting, higher self-therapy, foreign energy release, aura exploration and mind-body-spirit cleansing.
- Hypnosis helps to attain a deep meditative relaxation that can help enhance the productivity of the mind. It helps to improve focus and concentration.
- The mind stores long term memories that have the potential to hinder growth and disturb present experiences. Hypnosis helps to release experiences from the core of its cellular existence.
- Unlike many other forms of therapy hypnosis takes very few sessions, sometimes as little as a single session is enough to present profound results.
- It works on the core causes for unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, manipulative lifestyle, eating disorders, etc. Hence bringing about permanent change with ease.
Did you know?
How can hypnotherapy help my fear, block or phobia?
Hypnotherapy distracts your conscious mind with relaxation so that you can discuss and come to an agreement with your subconscious mind, the centre of all your feelings, habits, and memories, about how you can productively handle situations that would usually cause intense moments of stress or fear.
This allows deeper thoughts and feelings to come to the surface, helping you locate and essentially become uninterested with memories of past experiences to make the positive and permanent changes you desire.
By desensitizing old memories and habits–things you may not know are there, but that get in your way, that have emotionally blocked you for years–and creating positive responses and actions you can achieve permanent change.
The conscious mind knows that there is no logical reason to be afraid of spiders, for example, but the subconscious mind has attached a fear to the spider, and the subconscious fear overrides it.
Find your freedom and peace of mind again. You deserve it.
Hypnotherapy can be a highly effective form of treatment for many mental, psychosomatic, and physical disorders.
For example, through the use of regressive techniques, an adult patient may mentally voyage back to a point in youth that was particularly troublesome, allowing the healing of old emotional wounds.
Another patient can be led to understand that emotional pain has been converted to physical pain, and that the pain can be eliminated once the source has been addressed. Or, a person suffering from chronic pain can be taught to control the pain without use of medications.
There are a number of techniques for correcting dysfunctional behaviours such as self-destructive habits, anxiety disorders, and even managing side effects of various medical treatments and procedures.